If you’re looking for something fun to do this Friday, check out February 5th’s edition of First Friday Downtown in the Vancouver Arts District, sponsored by Vancouver’s Downtown Association.
A variety of events featuring the original works of some amazing artists will be hosted by merchants in the area. Highlights include:
Boomerang Coffee House (808 Main Street)
- Featured artists Ron Croft and Alanna Monet Carlson
- Music by Caryn Jamieson starts at 7pm
- Free house coffee
- Face painting for the kids
Luepke Flowers and Finds (1300 Washington Street)
- Celebrating their First Birthday (!!!)
- Live belly dancing performances at 6, 7 and 8pm by Henna
- Featuring original art by several local artists
Cascade Sotheby’s International Realty (402 W 8th St.)
- Featured artist Mary Burgess
- Live music, appetizers and wine from 5-8pm
For more information and the complete list of February’s First Friday events and featured artists, head over to VDA’s event page at vdausa.org.Incidentally, Vancouver Orthodontic Specialists, PLLC is located just about 15 minutes east of downtown, so if you’re looking for an orthodontist that’s convenient to downtown Vancouver, WA (as well as Mill Plain, Cascade Park, Fern Prairie and Camas), call us today at 360.883.6713 to schedule your free consultation and exam with Dr. Irwin.