We hope this message finds you healthy during these challenging times we’ve all been facing with the COVID-19 pandemic.
Local officials have provided strict guidelines for us to properly and safely reopen our business beginning the week of May 18, 2020. We are excited to get back to providing the orthodontic care our patients expect and deserve.
Health and safety are always our number one priority in preventing the spread of COVID-19 as well as any other infectious contagions.
- Using federally approved PPE
- Promoting frequent and thorough hand washing
- Encouraging patients and workers to stay home if they are sick
- Encouraging respiratory etiquette, including covering coughs and sneezes, and wearing masks where appropriate
- Using advanced sterilization practices, including routine cleaning and disinfecting of surfaces, equipment, and other elements of the work environment
- Practicing social distancing to the best of our ability, and limiting the number of people in the office at a time
Additionally, we are taking temperatures at check-in, and we are asking that patients come in with only 1 parent or guardian.
IMPORTANT: If you are infected with COVID-19 or suspect you may have been infected, please contact us in advance before coming in. We may need to reschedule your appointment for a later date.
We wish you and your family the best during this time. Contact us if you have any questions or would like to set up your FREE consultation.
Dr. Durk Irwin and the Team at Vancouver Orthodontic Specialists, PLLC